Advised on Sale of Shares

Building Products & Services


Automated production equipment Belgium

Acquired 80% of shares

Platzgummer GmbH

Automation solutions Germany

Advised Platzgummer GmbH on its sale to IPTE N.V.

IPTE N.V., Genk, Belgium acquired 80% of the shares of Platzgummer GmbH, Karlsfeld, Germany. The remaining 20% will pass to IPTE N.V. in 2010. Through the acquisition of Platzgummer, IPTE N.V. is now a specialist of customized automation solutions in the Group, which strengthen its activities in the sector of mechanical engineering.

IPTE N.V., Genk, Belgium

A supplier of automated production equipment for the electronics industry and a provider of manufacturing services to electronic and industrial markets in Europe. Clients include Siemens VDO, Alcatel, Bosch, Lear, and Continental.

Platzgummer GmbH, Karlsfeld, Germany

A midsize family owned business speciliazing in the design and construction of customized automation solutions. Clients are national and international automotive manufacturers and their suppliers to the plastic industry, metal industry and packaging industry.


IMAP initiated the transaction on behalf of Platzgummer GmbH and handled the process in all its phases.